- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 7 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 8 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 24: GMC Sierra Headlight Lawsuit Continues in California news | 30 days ago
2018 GMC Canyon
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.