- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 1 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 56 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 61 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 64 days ago
1995 GMC Jimmy
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1995 GMC Jimmy
Official recalls have been issued for the 1995 GMC Jimmy by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
A fuel leak can occur at the valve, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
These vehicles can experience extended stopping distances during ABS stops on certain multiple surfaces, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If this occurred at a time when minimum stopping distance was required, a vehicle crash could occur without prior warning. Read more »
This condition can result in inoperative wipers, reducing a driver's visibility, and increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
If an ignition source is present, and there is a fuel leak, a fire could occur. Read more »
If this occurred while the hood was open, a person working under the hood of the vehicle or in the vicinity of the vehicle could be struck by the fan blade and ... Read more »
This condition can cause the ball joint stud to loosen, and fracture resulting in a loss of steering control. Read more »
This condition can result in a total loss of brakingcapability. Read more »