- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 2 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 19 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 33 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 35 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 39 days ago
1995 GMC Safari
1995 GMC Safari Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- electronics not working1
- engine won't start intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.