- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 31 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 32 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 43 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 48 days ago
1995 GMC Safari
1995 GMC Safari Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- electronics not working1
- engine won't start intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.