- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 17 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
GMC Recall 01036: GM/FMVSS 208/Audible Warning
1999 GMC Safari
This does not meet the requirements of the standard.
Seat Belts — Front — Warning Light/Devices
- Vehicle description: Mini vans. Some of these vehicles fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection." The "fasten safety-belt" audible warning occasionally may not come on or may terminate in less than four seconds as required by the standard.
- Dealers will install a new alarm module. Owner notification began June 27, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.