- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 27 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 44 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 58 days ago
GMC Recall 01036: GM/FMVSS 208/Audible Warning
1999 GMC Safari
This does not meet the requirements of the standard.
Seat Belts — Front — Warning Light/Devices
- Vehicle description: Mini vans. Some of these vehicles fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection." The "fasten safety-belt" audible warning occasionally may not come on or may terminate in less than four seconds as required by the standard.
- Dealers will install a new alarm module. Owner notification began June 27, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.