- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 7 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 10 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- August 18: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 35 days ago
GMC Recall 01036: GM/FMVSS 208/Audible Warning
1999 GMC Safari
This does not meet the requirements of the standard.
Seat Belts — Front — Warning Light/Devices
- Vehicle description: Mini vans. Some of these vehicles fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection." The "fasten safety-belt" audible warning occasionally may not come on or may terminate in less than four seconds as required by the standard.
- Dealers will install a new alarm module. Owner notification began June 27, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.