- May 23: 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled After 3 Drivers Injured By Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- May 9: Honda Civic Electric Parking Brake Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 26 days ago
- April 27: Honda Timing Belt Recall Issued For Separated Teeth recalls | 27 days ago
- April 26: Recall: Honda Odyssey Minivans Shift Into PARK While Driving recalls | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body: Trunk Lid Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 1997 is the last model year in the 5th generation of Accord. Which means it's also the last model year before problems like widespread transmission failure, subframe rust and peeling paint took over.
Does the 1997 have problems? Sure it does. Any car this old will. Some owners say their engine started to cut out around 147,000 miles. That's still not bad, and getting to 200,000+ miles isn't out of the question.
Does anyone believe a newer Accord will reach 200,000 miles?
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem