- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 45 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 47 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 50 days ago
2015 Honda Accord
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Some people think the seats in the 2015 Accord are uncomfortable, which is a problem that has plagued the Accord since 2008.
However our opinion is the seats have gotten better, & aside from that issue, the 2015 model year seems relatively trouble free.
Worst 2015 Honda Accord Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems31NHTSA complaints: 15
- body / paint problems21NHTSA complaints: 8
- engine problems15NHTSA complaints: 39
- wheels / hubs problems10NHTSA complaints: 13
- brakes problems9NHTSA complaints: 18
- electrical problems9NHTSA complaints: 45
- AC / heater problems8
- steering problems8NHTSA complaints: 10
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 9
- transmission problems4
- cooling system problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 29
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 14
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 13
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 8
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 6
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.