- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 4 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 17 days ago
- August 18: Honda Battery Warranty Useless, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- July 24: Honda Odyssey Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 63 days ago
2015 Honda Accord
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Some people think the seats in the 2015 Accord are uncomfortable, which is a problem that has plagued the Accord since 2008.
However our opinion is the seats have gotten better, & aside from that issue, the 2015 model year seems relatively trouble free.
Worst 2015 Honda Accord Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems34NHTSA complaints: 16
- body / paint problems23NHTSA complaints: 18
- electrical problems22NHTSA complaints: 177
- engine problems21NHTSA complaints: 104
- wheels / hubs problems15NHTSA complaints: 17
- brakes problems10NHTSA complaints: 35
- steering problems10NHTSA complaints: 34
- AC / heater problems8
- suspension problems5NHTSA complaints: 14
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems1
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 72
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 28
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 25
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 17
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 10
- lights problemsNHTSA: 8
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.