- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 10 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 12 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 63 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 72 days ago
2015 Honda Accord
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Some people think the seats in the 2015 Accord are uncomfortable, which is a problem that has plagued the Accord since 2008.
However our opinion is the seats have gotten better, & aside from that issue, the 2015 model year seems relatively trouble free.
Worst 2015 Honda Accord Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems33NHTSA complaints: 15
- body / paint problems22NHTSA complaints: 11
- engine problems19NHTSA complaints: 63
- electrical problems16NHTSA complaints: 99
- wheels / hubs problems14NHTSA complaints: 14
- brakes problems9NHTSA complaints: 26
- steering problems9NHTSA complaints: 14
- AC / heater problems8
- suspension problems5NHTSA complaints: 10
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 44
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 20
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 17
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 15
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 10
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.