- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 47 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 61 days ago
2015 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: Some people think the seats in the 2015 Accord are uncomfortable, which is a problem that has plagued the Accord since 2008.
However our opinion is the seats have gotten better, & aside from that issue, the 2015 model year seems relatively trouble free.
2015 Honda Accord Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Battery Failure4
- "Battery Charging Problem" Light Comes On2
- Battery Dies Overnight2
- Automatic Door Locks Not Working Properly1
- Hard Start And Multiple Lights On Hot Day1
- Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System55
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.