- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 4 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 20 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 33 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 36 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 37 days ago
2015 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: Some people think the seats in the 2015 Accord are uncomfortable, which is a problem that has plagued the Accord since 2008.
However our opinion is the seats have gotten better, & aside from that issue, the 2015 model year seems relatively trouble free.
2015 Honda Accord Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Battery Failure4
- Battery Dies Overnight2
- "Battery Charging Problem" Light Comes On1
- Automatic Door Locks Not Working Properly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System40
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.