- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 4 days ago
- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 65 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 68 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 75 days ago
1997 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: 1997 is the last model year in the 5th generation of Accord. Which means it's also the last model year before problems like widespread transmission failure, subframe rust and peeling paint took over.
Does the 1997 have problems? Sure it does. Any car this old will. Some owners say their engine started to cut out around 147,000 miles. That's still not bad, and getting to 200,000+ miles isn't out of the question.
Does anyone believe a newer Accord will reach 200,000 miles?