- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 4 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 15 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 22 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 52 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 76 days ago
1997 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: 1997 is the last model year in the 5th generation of Accord. Which means it's also the last model year before problems like widespread transmission failure, subframe rust and peeling paint took over.
Does the 1997 have problems? Sure it does. Any car this old will. Some owners say their engine started to cut out around 147,000 miles. That's still not bad, and getting to 200,000+ miles isn't out of the question.
Does anyone believe a newer Accord will reach 200,000 miles?