- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 28 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 49 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 49 days ago
1997 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: 1997 is the last model year in the 5th generation of Accord. Which means it's also the last model year before problems like widespread transmission failure, subframe rust and peeling paint took over.
Does the 1997 have problems? Sure it does. Any car this old will. Some owners say their engine started to cut out around 147,000 miles. That's still not bad, and getting to 200,000+ miles isn't out of the question.
Does anyone believe a newer Accord will reach 200,000 miles?