- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 3 days ago
- June 5: Honda Ridgeline Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Tailgates news | 13 days ago
- June 4: Honda Battery Class Action Lawsuit in Florida news | 14 days ago
- June 4: Honda Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Drained Battery news | 14 days ago
- May 15: Honda Civic Air Conditioning Recall Needed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 34 days ago
Honda Recall K72: Honda/Wiring Harness Routing
1998 Honda CR-V
A sudden, unexpected loss of lighting or a failure of the windshield wipers in bad weather, could be hazardous increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Interior/Under Dash
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. An improperly routed under dash wire harness could be damaged by contact with the brake light switch, possibly resulting in a blown fuse. If this occurs, operation of a critical component can be lost, including windshield wipers, headlights, turn signal and hazard lamps, tail lamps, the anti-locking function of the brakes, and battery charging system.
- Dealers will install a 70mm protective, corrugated plastic tube over the wire harness, in the area of the brake stop switch. If any wire or wires are damaged, they will be repaired.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.