- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 24 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 32 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.