- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 18 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 45 days ago
2000 Honda CR-V
2000 Honda CR-V Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Defective Valves20
- Stalling/Rough Idle7
- Cylinder Head Replacement Needed3
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving3
- Low Compression In Cylinder2
- Poor Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2000 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.