- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 40 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 43 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 50 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 64 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 CR-V accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wiper motor failed1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages11
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch5
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.