- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 13 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 15 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 66 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 75 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
2003 Honda CR-V Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Headlights Left On, Buzzer Quits Working2
- Keyless Entry Not Working2
- Battery Died While Listening To Stereo With Engine Off1
- Battery Not Keeping Charge1
- NHTSA: Electrical System47
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.