- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 37 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 40 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 47 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 61 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
Worst 2003 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights left on, buzzer quits working2
- keyless entry not working2
- battery died while listening to stereo with engine off1
- battery not keeping charge1
- NHTSA: Electrical System39
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.