- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 9 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 17 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 43 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 45 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
1.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 131,593 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.