- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 7 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 14 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 32 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 49,950 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
cooling system problem