- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 16 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 17 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 32 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 59 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 42,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)