- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 0 days ago
- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 36 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 40 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 42 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
Wheels / Hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
2011 Honda CR-V Wheels / Hubs Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.