- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 7 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 15 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 26 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 38 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
2013 Honda CR-V
Worst 2013 CR-V Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding sound upon cold startup27
- unintended acceleration while braking7
- excessive oil consumption4
- engine turns over, won't start2
- blown engine1
- intermittent failure to turn over1
- NHTSA: Engine40
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2013 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.