- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 20 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 60 days ago
- September 28: Honda Battery Drain Lawsuit Dismissed news | 61 days ago
Honda TSB #A18010F
2015 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Servicenews article - Does the engine rattle at startup for about 1 to 3 seconds? What?s happening is the lock pin inside the VTC actuator isn?t holding the actuator properly. This lets the vane turn within the housing, causing a short rattle at startup.
Click a tab for more information.