- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 20 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 60 days ago
- September 28: Honda Battery Drain Lawsuit Dismissed news | 61 days ago
Honda TSB #A18030D
2015 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
- Servicenews article - If you get a vehicle coming in because the Low Tire Pressure/TPMS indicator is on after a recent tire replacement, the issue could be a mismatched tire. One of the original equipment tires (DOT ID CN5L) are the Continental CrossContact? LX, size 225/65R17. Made in France, they have a 1-ply sidewall construction.
Click a tab for more information.