- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 20 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 60 days ago
- September 28: Honda Battery Drain Lawsuit Dismissed news | 61 days ago
Honda TSB #AAHM09242019
2015 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Dealer Message - On December 2, 2015, Honda issued Service Bulletin 15-046 "Vibration While Driving and/or Stopped in Gear." This Service Bulletin and the product enhancements provided therein were intended to address complaints by some 2015 CR-V customers that they were experiencing unpleasant vibration.
Click a tab for more information.