- December 2: Honda Sticky Steering Investigation Upgraded investigations | 7 days ago
- November 26: Honda Pretensioner Problems Cause Recall of 303,000 Accords and HR-Vs recalls | 13 days ago
- November 22: Honda and Acura Engine Recall For Connecting Rod Bearings recalls | 17 days ago
- November 9: Honda Pilot Power Steering Rack Recall Affects 2023-2024 Models recalls | 30 days ago
- November 8: Lawsuit Alleges 2023 Honda HR-V Back Windows Shatter news | 31 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS01032018904
2015 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: VISIBILITY/WIPER (PWS)
- Dealer message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2012-2016 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of the front wiper motor inop completely or inop on certain speed setting. To fully understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.