- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 1 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 37 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 55 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 56 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 63 days ago
Honda Recall R6M: Rear Subframe Separation
2019 Honda CR-V
A separated rear subframe reduces vehicle handling and can suddenly disable the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2019-2020 CR-V vehicles. The rear subframe bolts were improperly manufactured and may loosen, allowing the rear subframe to separate.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the rear subframe bolts and retorque them or replace them, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 27, 2020. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is R6M.
- Documents (7)
- DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)c- December 6, 2019 Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2019-20 CR-V Rear Subframe Bolts
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement - Includes minor edits to problem description, added "were improperly manufactured and" per MFR request
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Miscellaneous Document - Statement by American Honda Regarding Rear Subframe Bolt Recall:2019-2020 Honda CR-V
Click a tab for more information.