- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 6 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 13 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 31 days ago
1998 Honda Civic
Accessories - Interior Problems
1998 Honda Civic Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Outlet (Cigarette Lighter) On Console/Dash Disengaged1
- Power Outlet (Cigarette Ligher) Coming Out Of Dash1
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner3
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.