- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 36 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 39 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 46 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 60 days ago
1998 Honda Civic
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1998 Civic accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- outlet (cigarette lighter) on console/dash disengaged1
- power outlet (cigarette ligher) coming out of dash1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner3
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.