- December 3: Honda Hood Latch Recall For Striker Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 9 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 13 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 21 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 58 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamp/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2001 Honda Civic
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain J & a auto accessories combination headlamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- J & a auto accessories will notify owners and offer to repurchase the headlamps. The recall began on July 10, 2006. Owners may contact J & a auto accessories at 310-327-4981.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.