- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 6 days ago
- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 27 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 67 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamp/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2001 Honda Civic
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain J & a auto accessories combination headlamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- J & a auto accessories will notify owners and offer to repurchase the headlamps. The recall began on July 10, 2006. Owners may contact J & a auto accessories at 310-327-4981.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.