- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 5 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 26 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Air Cleaner
2002 Honda Civic
If the plastic piece lodges in the throttle body, the throttle could stick in a partially open position. Although the driver can always stop the car by applying additional brake force, or by taking other actions (I.e., shift into neutral, turn off the ignition key, etc.), if the car continues to maintain speed when the driver is expecting it to slow, a crash could occur.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. During the assembly process, the air cleaner box cover may have been damaged, and a broken plastic piece could travel into the intake chamber.
- Dealers will inspect the air cleaner box for damage. If damage is found, the dealer will locate and remove the broken plastic piece, and replace the air cleaner box lid. Owner notification began on October 25, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.