- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 6 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 9 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 10 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 12 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 34 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Air Cleaner
2002 Honda Civic
If the plastic piece lodges in the throttle body, the throttle could stick in a partially open position. Although the driver can always stop the car by applying additional brake force, or by taking other actions (I.e., shift into neutral, turn off the ignition key, etc.), if the car continues to maintain speed when the driver is expecting it to slow, a crash could occur.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. During the assembly process, the air cleaner box cover may have been damaged, and a broken plastic piece could travel into the intake chamber.
- Dealers will inspect the air cleaner box for damage. If damage is found, the dealer will locate and remove the broken plastic piece, and replace the air cleaner box lid. Owner notification began on October 25, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.