- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 30 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 55 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- May 28: Honda Civic and CR-V Oil Dilution Warranties Extended news | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 51,676 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem