- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 13 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 25 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
2015 Honda Civic
Accessories - Interior Problems
2015 Honda Civic Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Uncomfortable Seats8
- Uncomfortable Head Rests4
- Foul Odor In Cabin2
- TPMS Light Stays On2
- Accessories Won't Turn Off1
- Locks Do Not Operate1
- Maintenance Reminder Wrong1
- Rear View Camera Too Dark1
- Trunk Lid Not Staying Closed1
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.