- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 7 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 9 days ago
Honda TSB #A19-038
2017 Honda Civic
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Service Bulletin - Under certain circumstances, the vehicle may experience driveability issues, which may result in DTCs P0300 (random misfire detected), P0301 (No. 1 cylinder misfire detected), P0302 (No. 2 cylinder misfire detected), P0303 (No. 3 cylinder misfire detected), P0304 (No. 4 cylinder misfire detected), or P0172 (fuel system too rich) or a whirling noise coming from the engine compartment.
Click a tab for more information.