- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 3 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 3 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 5 days ago
Honda TSB #AHPa12212018901
2017 Honda Civic
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:AIR CONDITIONER
- "Dealer message - On December 5, 2018, American Honda announced a product update campaign for certain 2017-18 CR-V vehicles with the 1.5L turbo engine that were sold in 21 cold-weather states. Today, American Honda is expanding the scope of this product update to include certain 2016-18 Civic vehicles with the 1.5L turbo engine. This applies to vehicles in the same 21 states. This product update also addresses concerns related to engine oil dilution due to various control unit software/threshold settings."
Click a tab for more information.