- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 0 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 2 days ago
- June 17: Honda Recalls Clarity Electric, Fuel Cell and Plug-in Hybrid recalls | 49 days ago
- June 8: Honda CR-V Infotainment Problems Debated in Court news | 58 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS05312018903
2017 Honda Civic
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Dealer message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2016-2018 Civics with a customer complaint of excessive vibration and/or noise due to a broken side engine mount. The vibration can be felt through the steering wheel or floor at idle. The noise can be described as clunking or banging. To fully understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.