- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 7 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 9 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS08272019901
2017 Honda Civic
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2016-2019 Accords, Civics, CR-Vs, Odysseys, Pilots & Ridgelines with a customer complaint of fuel smell or leak from the fuel tank area. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.