- June 26: Honda Idle-Stop Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- June 23: Some 2020 Honda CR-Vs Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 5 days ago
- June 22: Honda Ridgeline Frame Rust Recall: Buybacks Possible recalls | 6 days ago
- June 9: Honda Pilot Idle-Stop Issues Cause 220 Complaints investigations | 19 days ago
- May 22: Honda Ridgeline Tailgate Wiring Harness Lawsuit Hangs On news | 37 days ago
Honda TSB #A16040B
2020 Honda Civic
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- ServiceNews Article - The 12-pin connector cavity in the back of the audio unit/audio-navigation unit is intentionally empty. It's used as a service port for other markets, so never try plugging into it.
Click a tab for more information.