- June 26: Honda Idle-Stop Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- June 23: Some 2020 Honda CR-Vs Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 12 days ago
- June 22: Honda Ridgeline Frame Rust Recall: Buybacks Possible recalls | 13 days ago
- June 9: Honda Pilot Idle-Stop Issues Cause 220 Complaints investigations | 26 days ago
- May 22: Honda Ridgeline Tailgate Wiring Harness Lawsuit Hangs On news | 44 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS01082020902
2020 Honda Civic
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- Dealer Message - We've noticed an unprecedented demand for A/C compressors which at times has created a backorder situation. The majority of the compressors returned were analyzed and proven leak free. As you are aware, there is Warranty Extension for Civic Condensers (Service Bulletin 19-091) for a leak problem. This bulletin provides detailed information on how to use the Bosch ROBLD020 Dual Mode Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector which should be used to confirm a leak at the compressor.
Click a tab for more information.