- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 49 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 50 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 65 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 71 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS01162020901
2020 Honda Civic
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2019-2020 Civics with a customer complaint of the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) not working or a clicking noise when the brake pedal is depressed. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific information from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.