- June 26: Honda Idle-Stop Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- June 23: Some 2020 Honda CR-Vs Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 12 days ago
- June 22: Honda Ridgeline Frame Rust Recall: Buybacks Possible recalls | 13 days ago
- June 9: Honda Pilot Idle-Stop Issues Cause 220 Complaints investigations | 26 days ago
- May 22: Honda Ridgeline Tailgate Wiring Harness Lawsuit Hangs On news | 44 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS01312020901
2020 Honda Civic
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2019-2020 Civics with a customer complaint of the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) not working or a clicking noise when the brake pedal is depressed. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific information from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.