- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 45 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 46 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 61 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 67 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS12202019
2020 Honda Civic
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer Message - We've noticed an unprecedented demand for A/C compressors which at times has created a backorder situation. The majority of the compressors returned were analyzed and proven leak free. As you are aware, there is Warranty Extension for Civic Condensers (Service Bulletin 19-091) for a leak problem. This bulletin provides detailed information on how to use the Bosch ROBLD020 Dual Mode Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector which should be used to confirm a leak at the compressor.
Click a tab for more information.