- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 34 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 37 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 44 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 58 days ago
2003 Honda Civic Hybrid
Worst 2003 Civic Hybrid transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- vibration when accelerating from a stop6
- clanging noise4
- transmission slips4
- will not shift3
- check engine light came on2
- hesitates when shifting gears2
- shifter is very sticky and hard to move into gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Civic Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic Hybrid.