- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 35 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 38 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 45 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 59 days ago
1998 Honda Odyssey
Worst 1998 Odyssey electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch13
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.