- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 8 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 11 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 12 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 14 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 36 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Frame Welds
2000 Honda Odyssey
The missing welds might affect the occupant protection performance in a collision.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Minivans. The front body/frame is missing spot welds.
- Dealers inspected all the vehicles and they were found to be properly welded.
Click a tab for more information.