- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 32 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 40 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 43 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 50 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 64 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Frame Welds
2000 Honda Odyssey
The missing welds might affect the occupant protection performance in a collision.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Minivans. The front body/frame is missing spot welds.
- Dealers inspected all the vehicles and they were found to be properly welded.
Click a tab for more information.