- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 0 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 47 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 49 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Frame Welds
2000 Honda Odyssey
The missing welds might affect the occupant protection performance in a collision.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Minivans. The front body/frame is missing spot welds.
- Dealers inspected all the vehicles and they were found to be properly welded.
Click a tab for more information.