- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 21 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 48 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Frame Welds
2000 Honda Odyssey
The missing welds might affect the occupant protection performance in a collision.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Minivans. The front body/frame is missing spot welds.
- Dealers inspected all the vehicles and they were found to be properly welded.
Click a tab for more information.