- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 8 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 11 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 18 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 32 days ago
2001 Honda Odyssey
body / paint Problems
Worst 2001 Odyssey body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sliding doors not working properly4
- paint fading3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 46
- NHTSA: Structure: Body6
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.