- June 17: Honda Recalls Clarity Electric, Fuel Cell and Plug-in Hybrid recalls | 28 days ago
- June 8: Honda CR-V Infotainment Problems Debated in Court news | 37 days ago
- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 52 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 63 days ago
NHTSA — Tires Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 37,127 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem