- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 35 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 44 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 85 days ago
2004 Honda Odyssey
2004 Honda Odyssey Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light Is On1
- Rough Idle1
- Unintended Acceleration1
- Vehicle Lost All Power And Stalled1
- NHTSA: Engine47
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.