- May 23: 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled After 3 Drivers Injured By Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- May 9: Honda Civic Electric Parking Brake Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 27 days ago
- April 27: Honda Timing Belt Recall Issued For Separated Teeth recalls | 28 days ago
- April 26: Recall: Honda Odyssey Minivans Shift Into PARK While Driving recalls | 29 days ago
Honda Recall GL14-004: Aftermarket Fuel Pump May Give False Fuel Readings
2008 Honda Odyssey
A vehicle that runs out of fuel and stalls has an increased risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC (Delphi) is recalling certain replacement fuel pump modules, part number FG1155-11B1, sold for use in 2005-2010 Honda Odyssey vehicles. The affected fuel pump may send an incorrect fuel reading to the fuel gauge possibly causing the vehicle to run out of fuel. The fuel gauge will always read 3/4 full to full regardless of the actual level.
- Delphi has begun notifying dealers and distributors, and will replace the fuel pump modules, free of charge. Owners may contact Delphi customer service at 1-877-411-8770. Delphi's number for this recall is GL14-004.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.