- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 4 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 15 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 22 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 52 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 76 days ago
Honda Recall GL14-004: Aftermarket Fuel Pump May Give False Fuel Readings
2008 Honda Odyssey
A vehicle that runs out of fuel and stalls has an increased risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC (Delphi) is recalling certain replacement fuel pump modules, part number FG1155-11B1, sold for use in 2005-2010 Honda Odyssey vehicles. The affected fuel pump may send an incorrect fuel reading to the fuel gauge possibly causing the vehicle to run out of fuel. The fuel gauge will always read 3/4 full to full regardless of the actual level.
- Delphi has begun notifying dealers and distributors, and will replace the fuel pump modules, free of charge. Owners may contact Delphi customer service at 1-877-411-8770. Delphi's number for this recall is GL14-004.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.