- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 25 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 36 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 43 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 57 days ago
Honda Recall S22: Power Liftgate Gas Struts
2008 Honda Odyssey
Struts with diminished performance can lead to unexpected closure, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Structure — Body — Hatchback/Liftgate — Hinge And Attachments
Structure — Body — Hatchback/Liftgate — Support Device
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2008-2009 Odyssey vehicles, the gas-filled struts that help to raise and support the liftgate of vehicles equipped with a power liftgate system may be prone to early life failures due to a manufacturing flaw. The flaw can result in a leak of the pressurized gas, leading to reduced strut performance.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace both power liftgate gas struts free of charge. The safety recall began on March 12, 2012. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.