- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 10 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 22 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Honda Recall GL14-004: Aftermarket Fuel Pump May Give False Fuel Readings
2009 Honda Odyssey
A vehicle that runs out of fuel and stalls has an increased risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC (Delphi) is recalling certain replacement fuel pump modules, part number FG1155-11B1, sold for use in 2005-2010 Honda Odyssey vehicles. The affected fuel pump may send an incorrect fuel reading to the fuel gauge possibly causing the vehicle to run out of fuel. The fuel gauge will always read 3/4 full to full regardless of the actual level.
- Delphi has begun notifying dealers and distributors, and will replace the fuel pump modules, free of charge. Owners may contact Delphi customer service at 1-877-411-8770. Delphi's number for this recall is GL14-004.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.