- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 18 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 45 days ago
Honda Recall S22: Power Liftgate Gas Struts
2009 Honda Odyssey
Struts with diminished performance can lead to unexpected closure, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Structure — Body — Hatchback/Liftgate — Hinge And Attachments
Structure — Body — Hatchback/Liftgate — Support Device
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2008-2009 Odyssey vehicles, the gas-filled struts that help to raise and support the liftgate of vehicles equipped with a power liftgate system may be prone to early life failures due to a manufacturing flaw. The flaw can result in a leak of the pressurized gas, leading to reduced strut performance.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace both power liftgate gas struts free of charge. The safety recall began on March 12, 2012. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.