- May 15: Honda Civic Air Conditioning Recall Needed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 1 days ago
- May 10: Honda Accord Steering Problems Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- May 2: Honda Confirms 16th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 14 days ago
- March 30: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Affects 708,000 Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
- March 19: Faulty Tires Cause Honda Pilot and Passport Recall recalls | 58 days ago
2010 Honda Odyssey
2010 Honda Odyssey Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Oil Consumption30
- Vibration, Stalling, And Misfiring4
- Broken Motor Mounts3
- Sudden Unintended Acceleration2
- "Cricket" Noise During Acceleration1
- Engine Failure1
- Engine Knocking Under Load1
- No Indication That Oil Level Is Low Or Pressure Is Low1
- NHTSA: Engine35
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.