- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 53 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 54 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 69 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS01072020904
2020 Honda Odyssey
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2019-2020 Odysseys, Passports & Pilots with a customer complaint of the auto idle stop inop. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.