- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 51 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 52 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 67 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 73 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS01242020
2020 Honda Odyssey
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Dealer Message - Popping or Crackling noise from the speakers is a current market issue that affects 2018-2020 Odysseys, 2019-2020 Passports, and 2019-2020 Pilots. We are actively investigating this issue. Until a complete countermeasure is available, we would like to make you aware of a Honda Service News dated December 2019, "Popping or Crackling from the Speakers? Check MOST Bus Network." This Service News shows some examples of problem areas found during repairs and offers suggestions for how to isolate the source of the noise.
Click a tab for more information.